Best spareribs ever
December 14, 2011 1 Comment
If you love spareribs, try this recipe and you’ll be hooked forever. One thing that I can assure you, nothing beats this simple recipe of just 4 basic ingredients:
- Sweet chili sauce
Procedure is simple and all you need is patience and an oven.
- Preheat oven
- Season the spareribs with salt and pepper.
- Line them up in a roasting pan and cover with double-thickness tin foil. Bake at 135 degrees Celsius for 3 hours.
- Carefully removed them from the roasting pan. Use a spatula to move them as they are now too soft.
- Place them in a shallow baking tray and brush liberally with sweet chili sauce.
- Place the baking tray to the top 1/3 of the oven and broil for 5 minutes or until the chili sauce has caramelized.
- Poor dog!