Tulips (part 3)

We are still to have that annual visit to Keukenhof and our usual foray to the flower fields. Weather lately has been pretty weird as the disturbance up north sent chills our way these last couple of days.

Still, spring is here and frosty nights and chilly days haven’t dampen our spirits. I share with you more tulips pictures from last year.

69 Responses to Tulips (part 3)

1. Thanks….LOVE Tulips!

2. Brigitte says:

Beautiful! Hope you’ll visit my blog when you have a moment. Be well and thank you for the continuing gorgeous thoughts and photos.

Thanks a lot, Brigitte. Apologies for missing in action these days, just busy times. I will definitely check out your latest posts. ;-)

3. thirdeyemom says:

Just gorgeous!!!! We have many of the same kinds of tulips in bloom right now in Minnesota. I took over 80 pictures yesterday at the arboretum. I am sure I would go crazy in Holland! I love tulips! Beautiful photos!

Thanks a lot. Come and visit Holland is spring and 80 pictures will be what you will take in less than half an hour. There are just so many types of tulips and when you are here at the height of the season, you’ll just stop taking pictures when the batteries go empty or your memory card is full. ;-)

• thirdeyemom says:

I would love to! Someday! I visited Holland way back when I studied French in Paris. I also met lots of Dutch people and find them very fun. I would love to visit again….maybe with the kids too!

4. withtaste says:

What a lovely Easter! Not even in Barcelona it was that sunny…
    Thank you for sharing the pictures of those happy moments, it’s amazing!

5. So lovely, thank you for sharing all of your wonderful photos of spring in Holland. Dreamy stuff! :)

6. lyn says:

nice article Malou…loved the pix of different colored tulips….

7. These photos are absolutely stunning! What beauty God has given us in our surroundings~

8. debbrunson says:

Absolutely captivating! I feel as if I’m in a Dutch wonderland :) Beautiful as always. Thank you for posting~

9. I really love the feathered ones!

10. dawn says:

very beautiful! good work!

11. I think I’m addicted to coming here for a taste of spring!!! :)

12. kahyehm says:

I love tulips! I especially love the yellow and red ones!

13. golappan says:

I love tulips, especially yellow & red….thnx for sharing

14. LA Edwards says:

I love tulips. These are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Glad to know that you love tulips like me. ;-)

• LA Edwards says:

I love them because they are beautiful and as I am allergic to most flowers I find I can tolerate them. But now I have two cats and no longer can have tulips in the house. So I love seeing great photos of tulips! Thanks again for sharing.

15. The tulips are simply beautiful. The colors are sensational, I can’t get enough of looking at them.

16. Only been to the Kukenhoff once, but it is a memorable place.

17. I adore tulips and the photos of the tulip fields are stunning!

18. Malou, as usual your outdoor photography is amazing!

19. I live in India when we don’t get tulip b’cos of high temperature. But I love this flower.

I can imagine. I am also from the Philippines and the tulips I’ve seen there has to be kept in the fridge for obvious reason. ;-)

20. Once again you hit it out of the park! Absolutely beautiful photos!

21. Justine Duppong says:

So beautiful! I was just noticing yesterday that the tulips are in full bloom at my parents’ house too–made me smile because they’re always one of my favorite parts of spring.

22. Travelbunny says:

A whole lot of gorgeousness! Lovely post :)

23. katehobbs says:

Such variety of colours, such variations in form. Tulips come in all shapes and sizes and these photos are a great example of this. Wonderful.
    Thanks again.
    Kate

The development of tulip varieties seem to continue here so it is no wonder that they come in all shapes and sizes. I am always so surprised to discover new types each spring. ;-)

Tulips are … a stunning flower and you have catch them at their best. Thanks for bringing spring into my very windy and cold, but sunny monday.

25. Reblogged this on Teacher as Transformer and commented:
    Today, while on Facebook, I noticed someone had posted a beautiful picture of tulips. That picture reminded me of the lovely pictures of tulips in Holland Malou had posted on her site. Take the time to visit her site and the wonderful pictures she has taken of her home in Holland and throughout Europe..

26. tutankhamon61 says:

What a beauty! Congratulations!

27. ShimonZ says:

These are just right for my spring mood right now. What beautiful flowers! Wishing you and your family a very wonderful spring.

28. Madhu says:

Awesome pictures Malou! I remember being totally blown away when i visited the Keukenhof gardens so many years ago!

29. Awesome captures, thanks for sharing.

30. These pictures are so incredible! Truly awe inspiring and amazing.

31. Reblogged this on Live for Today and commented:
    The best photographer! These are the most amazing tulip pictures.

32. these photos are amazing! I love looking at them!

33. CAFelegi says:

Gorgeous! I love the photos of all the flowers.

34. lovely collective work here !!
    you can make some images more awesome after post processing them. :)

35. Pingback: Amsterdam and Lisse « Convergent Journey

36. The only place I ever see tulips is in the grocery store around Easter.