Images from Keukenhof — part 2

More images from Keukenhof. If you are unable to make it to Holland in spring, let me bring Holland to you with these pictures…

My flower paradise every spring time - Keukenhof

Flower mosaic

Flower mosaic

Amazing harmony of blooms and colors

Amazing harmony of blooms and colors

Dainty pink multi-petaled tulip

Dainty pink multi-petaled tulip

Beauty all around which I cannot ignore...

Beauty all around which I cannot ignore…

White tulip

White tulip

Floral quilt

Floral quilt

White tulips among muscaris

White tulips among muscaris

The amazing harmony of colors and how the gardeners can make them bloom in perfect timing always amazes me.

There's no ugly corner in Keukenhof.  No wonder that I cannot stop my fingers clicking.  ;-)

There’s no ugly corner in Keukenhof. No wonder that I cannot stop my fingers clicking. ;-)

Fountains lines by multi-colored tulips

Red tulips

Red tulips

Red tulips

Other spring blooms

Other spring blooms

74 Responses to Images from Keukenhof — part 2

1. So beautiful–makes me wish I *could* be in the Netherlands in the spring! Thank you for sharing such beautiful images.

2. The Rider says:

This is beautiful photos! Erg leuk!

3. Judie Choate says:

Absolutely glorious – thank you for bringing such beauty into our lives.

4. Cee Neuner says:

Absolutely beautiful!

5. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

6. Kitty says:

My dear Malou,
    Such exquisite photographs; it feels like your own happy spirit is shining through these. Truly a gift! I love those double tulips and have often thought I’d plant some: you’ve convinced me to order some for autumn planting. Thank you so much!
    Gentle peace,
    Kitty

Thank you, Kitty. This is one place which I never try to miss in spring. Every time, I am still bewitched by its beauty, a food for the soul. ;-)

7. Spectacular images, thank you! Particularly as we are entering winter here in Australia, it’s wonderful to see the bright and happy colours of Spring.

Thank you. When it was summer at your part of the world and winter was dragging here, we were so jealous. Glad to cheer you up with these spring pictures. ;-)

Beautiful array of pictures! :)

9. These are gorgeous!!! I am totally in love with the first one :)

10. trevaholiday says:

What a beautiful picture,

11. I love your pictures of tulips in spring!!

12. Beautiful! thanks for posting..made my day! :)

13. What gorgeous images. Thanks for the injection of joy this morning. Appreciate you, thanks for sharing.

14. lynnwyvill says:

These photos are stunning. Thanks for posting!

15. Carine says:

Thanks for these beautiful Dutch flowers :-)

The explosion of color are so intense in your photos – breathtaking … I just have to make to Keukenhof – but my friend that always wanted to go there .. are losing her sight rapidly and can hardly see flowers anymore. So regret that we didn’t go earlier.

What beautiful arrangements for these flowers! I wish I could be there to see it all! Thanks for taking is there!

18. chrisstov says:

What beautiful pictures.

19. Each image is so very stunning, Malou! Thanks so for this wonderful tour…the Dutch really take gardening very seriously, so much so that the garden becomes a work of art!

20. Gorgeous flower photos. I always enjoy taking shots with the sun highlighting the petals, which you did a great job with. Just spent a few days on the Oregon Coast. Wonderful display of Rhododendrons that I tried to capture on my blog.

21. You picked the best time to visit!! When we went, it was a little wary but I was still stunned by how fantastic it was. Thanks for giving me a fantastic taste of what it is like in full bloom! xx

22. hmwon9 says:

Me & my wife were there in April 2013 but not all the tulips were fully in bloom yet. Like your photos very much!

You were pretty early because spring was late this year. These pictures were taken in the second week of May already so we were quite lucky with our timing. ;-)

23. Thank you for sharing, beautiful photo

24. Very beautiful. Thanks as always.

25. laurasmess says:

Wow, such vivid, gorgeous flowers! You’ve got an eye for beautiful details in nature :) In Australia, most flowers end up drying up in the heat before they get to such a glorious state! It’s so nice to see some snapshots from your part of the world! x

Thank you, Laura. That’s a lot of heat for the flowers to dry up before they even reach their finest moment. On the other hand, we’re jealous of your sunshine especially when at the moment, it is pretty much cold and wet again over here. ;-)

26. Gorgeous photographs. Such a relief to see from the sweltering heat of Delhi

27. Just absolutely beautiful.

28. Thank you for visiting my blog. And I am so happy to find yours. I have always wanted to see this event. Maybe one day. At least I don’t have to cross an ocean to visit it. If you are in southern Tuscany give us a shout. We are usually around.

You can fly to Amsterdam and it is just a short distance from there. Definitely worth a visit in spring.

We were in Tuscany almost 3 years ago and really had a great time. Although it was pretty hot most days, we enjoyed the carefree Tuscan life for 2 weeks. Will keep your offer in mind next time we head to Tuscany. Thank you. ;-)

29. Bams Triwoko says:

Stunning photos… beautiful flowers… :D

30. Beautiful photos, Malou, what a riot of color! Thank you for the follow, especially as it drew me here to your blog. I am enjoying exploring your photos and ideas. I have many friends who love Amsterdam but I have not been there (yet!)

31. Thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for sharing the amazing array of shapes and colors.

32. I never, never, never tire of these flower shots Malou!!! Thank you for sharing Holland in Spring with us. It is stunning! Sharon

33. Sartenada says:

Wonderful flower tour thru Your great photos. Thank You.

34. Wow, spring in Holland looks absolutely amazing!! Would love to see Holland in spring, thanks for the beautiful photos!!

35. thebrookcook says:

GORGEOUS!! I visited Keukenhof once– so beautiful.

36. Rosemary says:

Amazing. I am going to Keukenhof in less than 2 weeks. Can’t wait!